Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways
- By hand - Northcote House patients can drop the computerised repeat slip in the post box located on the wall outside the dispensary. Fenstanton Branch Surgery -patients can leave it at the reception desk.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page:
- By post - to either surgery
- Via your normal pharmacy - please speak to your pharmacy regarding this option
- For safety reasons, from 1 March 2017 we will no longer be able to take prescription requests by phone. We would encourage you to sign up for our on-line ordering service, alternatively you may drop a written request into either of our surgeries. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Patients are encouraged to use our on-line access system to book an appointment (GP Appointments only) and to order a repeat prescription). Please see the Appointments Page for full details.
Please note patients should allow two clear working days for prescriptions to be processed and ready for collection.
We are able to dispense medication to patients living more than one mile from the nearest chemist and collection from Northcote House is available at the following times.
Dispensary Opening Hours
Mon 8.30am - 12.30pm 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Tue 8.00am - 1.00pm 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Wed 8.30am - 1.30pm - CLOSED -
Thu 8.00am - 11.00am 1.30pm - 6.00pm
Fri 8.30am - 12.30pm 1.00pm - 3.00pm
(Please note these times may vary in times of staff leave - any changes will be posted here and within our Surgery)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.